Take A Tour!
Office spaces include the following perks:
- 8 hours of conference room and/or classroom use/month with option to add hours at Hive member rate
- During active membership, mail and package service available at no charge
- Password access to continuous high-speed fiber-optic Internet (500Mbs down/500Mbs up)
- 24/7 access to The Hive via prox access key card
- All utilities (gas, electric, water, sewer & trash included); landline telephone & fax line paid by member.
- Use of off street parking on north side of building and community kitchen complete with coffee/tea bar
729 Main Street
Canon City, CO 81212
Carla Braddy | Co-Owner
Carla Braddy, Co-Owner of The Hive, was born and raised in Canon City and now chooses to make this wonderful community her home. She, along with her husband, two grown children, and their dogs, lives a Colorado lifestyle with an emphasis on participating in outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing as well as more contemplative hobbies including knitting, reading, yoga, and music appreciation.
Three words that Carla uses to describe her orientation to life and to her business:
I believe in practicing love. It is my way to try to improve the lives and lifestyles of everyone in my world.
A significant part of my life mission is to be authentic with myself and others. It is a matter of integrity to me that I commit myself in my interactions to help people reach their potential and find their joy. Coming alongside others in a compassionate way enriches my life immeasurably.
A lyric from a song by Jewel says: "In the end, only kindness matters." I believe this idea to be true and it is having and expressing kindness that forms the basis of my worldview and how I live.
Becki Logsdon | Co-Owner
Becki Logsdon, Co-owner of The Hive